Monday, May 14, 2007

Out to Marina

Hello :D
Today turned out pretty fine I suppose, only at certain parts,yeah. Darren,Samuel & Asaph are like some Kings.We waited for them like more than half and hour, I bet! But, during that half and hour or so, me,jessie&sara snapped continously, as always.

After they came, yes yes. Went arcade and that was the place where dearest Sara lost her dearest wallet. We looked everywhere for her, but most probably, some loser took it away. That loser is bad. Something bad will befall on him due to his bad behaviour!

So yah, we watched Spiderman 3. It was okay, but the seat has some problem. It doesn't go according to the body shape. Matthew & Darren were really noisy. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I asked Matt to shut up. I know its rude, but talking in the cinema is bad. It's so annoying! Like, veryvery.

After it, we left, as always, toilet were first on my list after the movie. Okay, then, didn't manage to get the photoframe I wanted, cause its the last piece. So, chose another!

Thanks Gina for the necklace/pendant :D
Thanks Jiajie for the Rain stuffs, & the photoframe you done for me! All the rain stuffs inside :D
Thanks Jessie for the photoframe & that you're gonna develop the photos :D
Thanks Darren,Samuel,Asaph & Matthew for the slice of cake :D
Thanks Samuel for the birthday card :D

Yours Truly,
SherylC.
(its in less than 2 hours!)